Thursday, July 22, 2010

Open Letter From My Inner Angel

Hi there Big Boy,

I know you have been well for a few days now. It is nice to see you able, again! I missed seeing that big smile on your face. I thought you have almost forgotten how to smile.

I would like to commend you for successfully getting 'parties' almost out of your vocabulary. You have also done a good job taking your alcohol into a minimal. I know it was somehow hard for you, having lived 'that life' for a while, but you surely did a good job. I know you can do it!

But I also noticed you're catching up on your ciggies again eh? I know you are able to breath easily the past 3 days, but does that give you the excuse to catch up for the few days you have decided to set aside your white-and-gold friend?

In any case, I trust your judgement. I know you know what you are doing. You are now a big man. A smart and intelligent Big Man at that.

I have seen you through time make both smart and prudent decisions, and at times, 'stupid'. I do not blame you. I know all those cannot be discounted. You have learned so much from the decisions you've made, and thats what made you the Man you are today.

For sure, you will still be faced with a myriad of choices in the future. Some would be easy and obvious, while others may seem very trivial. For all its worth, take those chances and don't be afraid.

The world is there for you for the taking!


Its just me,

Your Inner Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Ubermensch