Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Bad Infection

It has been two weeks now since I had this wound in my finger. It is still fresh and I have seen no improvements at all aside from the fact that I can now withstand a day without a pain killer.

It has been two weeks now as well that I have been doing things single-handedly, with my left hand barely able to hold a fork when I eat. It gets frustrating at times.

I already stopped my medication today, though. I planned on visiting my doctor to have it checked again, but I was thinking she might just go on and prescribe a new set of medication, and I wouldn't want that.

I don't want my body dependent so much on medicines. Aside from the medicines being very expensive and difficult to maintain as they are to be taken on schedule, I am still hoping that my body is still able to respond to and fight some of the infections. But this one looks like a really bad infection. Still, I am hopeful.

I am crossing my fingers (**pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Ubermensch