Monday, June 7, 2010

Being Cheesy

Today was a happy day!

I woke up from a text message from MR a little past noon, asking how am I doing. It is one of the few times he would send a message first so I got excited, but didn't show it. I was tempted but I sent him a very bland response, a very simple "I am fine!" instead! After two planned meetings had to be cancelled, I thought I shouldn't get too much into the thought of meeting him today thats why the very cold response.

He then asked me "Are you ok? Whats the problem?" Maybe, I got him to read my message the way I wanted it to come across. I was quick to reply, though, and qualified my previous reply and said "I am good. How are you?" He then sent another message saying "Nothing,maybe I just misunderstood your message. "

Some silent moments then another SMS came. It was him asking "Are you free to go out tonight?" so I replied, "I am just staying home today." He then came to ask me "Would you like to meet?"

I finally gave in. I asked for his plans, and agreed to meet him at night.

Three hours later, another SMS from him asking me if am ok to meet 'now' and I quickly answered YES! So off I went to prepare and met him earlier than planned.

Its always refreshing to see him. Those very expressive eyes. That very nice nose. Those lovely lips. That very disarming smile--I always look forward to see him smile. He doesn't smile often. He's a bit reserved with his smiles.

Anyway, I came to see in in High Street. We had a cup of coffee and a very good talk. I always enjoy talking to him. He is naturally smart. Its one of the talk when neither of us have the pressure of trying to sound smart and profound. We simply talk, and talk as we feel.

Then we decided to take a walk. We walked by the sunset. Slowly walking, holding hands, him embracing me at times, me hugging him on the waist. We didn't mind about people secretly looking at us nor the cars rolling down their window just to see two guys walking the way we were.

I could go on that state for a while. I could go on just going for long aimless walk with him, looking at the same horizon. He never failed to make me happy.

Only if we could just go on like that. I wish to go on like that...with him.

Anyway, we needed to head off and take our own different directions for the meantime.

He made me happiest today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Ubermensch