Friday, March 26, 2010

Return to Normalcy

The past few days have been somehow easy for me. Things are starting to seem normal again. I mean, although I still get some tad of paranoia and some moments of disillusionment, I have somehow been able to do things as usual (again).


I have mostly been busy with my writing lately. I have decided to accept some writing projects while waiting for calls for job interviews from the companies I applied for. I realized that I have to get on my feet and get busy. Besides, my savings has started to get drained after a few months of having no incomings while I continue to spend for my bills. I am doing progress somehow.

I have also considered the thoughts of socialization after being a recluse for a while. I have been in touch with my friends more often than any time in the past month or two. Not all of them know my status, and I just thought I have to do reach out before they all start speculating about my sudden retreat to silence (as if I care?) LOL

However, BF and I havent gotten our CD4 test yet. I know I have to do that soon, but just don't get the chance to do so. I haven't even visited PGH since I have gotten my confirmation. Anyway, I think and I hope that nothing serious nor urgent is necessary health wise.

For the meantime, I am somewhat content that I have returned to normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Ubermensch