Saturday, February 26, 2011

(s)W(e)ET Dream

I haven't gotten the chance to write and update my blog recently. Work has gotten too much of my time, and all I want to do when I get home is to sleep, and sleep some more. This is not an exaggeration.

I haven't had sex for a while now, too (now thats an indication that I really have no time), but I won't say am having a 'dry spell'.

Oooops, just a caution: Read further at your own risk. Now that you are warned, you can proceed.

I am not fond of touching myself either. I really don't find pleasure in masturbating. I don't wanna take it with my own hand. LOL. Or ever I had to do it, I'd prefer doing mutual masturbation with someone. Otherwise, I'd rather sleep IT off.

Anyway, despite my uber busy sched, nature really has its way to balance things out.

I got home 12:00MN from work last Wednesday and went straight to bed. The next thing I know, I was in deep slumber. I woke up at 5am, and felt somethin sticky in my boxers. I knew it-- I just had nocturnal emmission.

I don't remember dreaming that night really. I don't have vivid thoughts nor any recollection whatsoever as to what it was, but I know I got excited to the point that I reached orgasm without me knowing it.

I know it sounds funny, and I couldn't help but laugh whenever I think about it. As far as I know, wet dreams are for teens, and I think I am way past that stage. I can't even remember the last time I experience it, or if I ever did growing up.

So, goin back to my point-- I have no time. I have no time to write. I have no time for sex. I have no time that nature makes it way to satiate the subconscious.

Bummer!

I think I need to make time for IT, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to Ubermensch